Regular exposure to generators can cause hearing loss unless protective equipment is worn, and can also irritate those passing by. This was recognised with a change in regulation, ensuring that any portable or ‘emergency’ power generators produce only an ‘acceptable’ level of noise.
Why Use A Silent Generator?
- A silent generator operates inside a sound proof container or generator enclosure which minimises the sound that people hear.
- Our silent generators are useful as emergency back-up in case of power cuts, providing the capability to auto-switch, keeping your facilities up and running
- Silent generators are optimised to provide industry-leading sound reduction without compromising performance, providing you with consistent power without the noise
- A silent generator can run on gas, uses less fuel and is energy efficient
- Our generators are portable and can be taken anywhere