Industrial Heaters & Industrial Dehumidifiers
Industrial heaters and dehumidifiers offer a low-cost solution for the prevention and correction of moisture damage and water ingress to any commercial, industrial or private property.
Why Use A Dehumidifier?
Humid summers and low temperatures in winter can cause big problems on work sites. You can control this by using a dehumidifier which cleanses the air of excess moisture, preventing mould, bacteria and other particulates from creating the potential for long term health issues.
We’re experienced working across a range of industries, including the construction, facilities management, public, private and insurance sectors. Our team will assist you in choosing and sizing the best industrial heaters, industrial dehumidifiers and drying equipment for your requirements.
We take care of installation, maintenance, power and fuel requirements, ensuring on-site disruption is kept to a minimum. Our heating and drying service is allied with our fuel management service ensuring uninterrupted, reliable power.
Cost effective heaters and dehumidifiers across a range of applications:
- Drying out water or flood damaged buildings, eliminating the need to replace and reconstruct.
- Reducing drying times at construction sites for concrete, insulation, and fireproofing.
- Blanketing equipment to protect from humid air.
- Maintaining correct ambient conditions for laying of flooring.
- Prevention of mould and fungus growth.