If you’re going to be running your generator for extended periods of time, or have it running constantly over a few days then it’s important that you don’t run out of fuel. We offer fuel management solutions for generator hire that ensures you have constant power when you need it. Fuel hoses are connected to your generator from a fuel tank that can be periodically re-filled to ensure a constant flow of fuel and an uninterrupted power supply.
Fuel Management Service
- All of our equipment, fuel deliveries and personnel are fully compliant with ADR (Accord Dangereux Routier) regulations relating to the transportation of hazardous goods by road.
- Environmental protection is paramount – all our generators and fuel tanks are fully-bunded
- Hassle-free deliveries arranged when required, reducing the risk of break-downs and downtime
- We continuously monitor your equipment’s load and operating pattern
- Our competitive prices include delivery charge and cost effective payment terms
- Nationwide coverage
- Our experts help you find the right tank for your needs
- Fully compatible with all of our generators for hire
- Includes hose and pump
- Available in a range of sizes